Sunday, December 28, 2008

busy busy

Ok so we had a super hectic but fun C-mas. We had like 5 hundred of them lol. Well in teh midst of C-mas we found a house to rent. Let me just say its not the nicest house but we juat cant afford much with me not working. So it is in Robinson again not my top choise but thats where Brent is from. Its a 3 bed 1 bath house not very big at all and the outside looks horrible but it will just have to do for now, we were going nuts living with my mom. We have alot of work to do to it before we move in. I am a little bit unsure of it but I know it will be fine. There are people who have a lot worse. I think when we get all of our stuff in it will feel like home.

The boys are sick again of course. this exact time last year Hunter spent 5 days in the hospital with rsv and pnumonia. He looks terible right now and he has pink eye in both eyes. So we will go to the doc first thing in the morning to have it looked at.

well thats about all we have been doing. I feel like I havent stopped for a week straight now

1 comment:

Ape said...

okay where is another update missy? Where is the rent house? Audree's bday is gonna be at our house on feb 7th so mark your calendars