Thursday, June 11, 2009

VENTING!!!

I HAVE BEEN SO SUPER STRESSED LATELY!!! I AM TRYING TO DECIDE IF IT IS TIME FOR ME TO GET A JOB. TY WILL START PRESCHOOL NEXT YR WHICH OF COURSE COST MONEY. SO I COULD HUNTER IN THE SAME DAYCARE AND GO WORK, BUT MY PROBLEM IS I WANT TO BE ABLE TO PICK MY KIDS UP AFTER SCHOOL EVERYDAY! ITS ALREADY GONNE BE HARD TO BE AWAY FROM THEM BUT UNTIL 5!!! I AM WATCHING A LITTLE BOY RIGHT NOW AND THAT IS WEARING ME DOWN AND I ALSO HAVE MY NIECE 2 DAYS A WEEK FROM 9 AM UNTIL 11 PM SO I AM WORN OUT ALL THE DAMN TIME. I AM HOWEVER GREATFUL FOR MY EVER SO HELPFUL HUBBY! I COULD NOT DO IT WITHOUT HIM. HE REALLY HELPS ME ALOT AND IS THE BEST DADDY EVER. I JUST DON'T LIKE BEING STRESSED LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME AND ITS NOT FAIR TO MY KIDS. BUT THE TOUGHT OF NOT BEING WITH THEM ALL DAY BREAKS MY HERAT. I WISH THAT WE HAD MORE MONEY AND I COULD STILL STAY HOME OR HAVE A PART TIME JOB WHEN THEY START SCHOOL, BUT WE DON'T. JUST HAD TO VENT FOR A MIN, THANK GOODNESS WE HAVE A FUN WEEKEND PLANNED!

2 comments:

Ape said...

its hard being away from them all day, its hurts so bad!!!! Its gonna be a TOUGH decision to make and I am praying that you will make a good one!!

YES FUN WEEKEND HERE WE COME!!!!

Ashley said...

I bawled like a baby when I had to put Avery into daycare!! After, I put her in her class and she just ran off and played with the other kids and didn't even want to tell me bye..broke my heart. I was also, freaked out about someone else taking care of my child. Maybe, you could do a part time thing??? I hope you figure it out :)