Friday, June 12, 2009

Fun Weeken Planned!!!

We are going to Apryle and Bretts tonight for a BBQ and the kiddos are gonna swim. Sat we are going to kiddie land in the morning, can't wait to see all the kiddos play. Sat Night I am hoping for a Cattle Baron's Ball Ticket. Brent has to be there from about 7 to 1-2 am (for work)his boss said he would try to get me a ticket as well, so Brent won't have to bo there all by his wittle self. I have never been and would really like to go. Sunday we will spend the day with my in-laws. Thats what we do almost every Sunday. The boys love,love,love it over there. So hopefully this will be a funfilled weekend

2 comments:

The Pifer's said...

Hope you have a fun weekend---sounds better than watching hockey, LOL!!!!

Ape said...

I had a BLAST tonight with yall and the boys are too stinking cute! I loved it when all 3 of them were in the toy box, so stinking precious! I can't wait for more fun tomorrow morning at Kiddieland, Im secretly hoping the slide is open & yes you and me will be racing in the go KARTS